Few days back only i got tempted to have some thing spicy and decided to treat myself with one of my favorite snack that i use to enjoy during my MBA days, i am sharing the recipe here.. please do let me know how you like it?
- Potatoes - 2 cup (pealed and diced)
- Bell pepper - 1 cup (red, green, yellow), (diced)
- Cauliflower - 1 cup (only flowers with very small stem)
- Carrot - 1 cup (diced)
- Cornflour - 5 tbsp
- Water : 1 bowl (to mix cornflour)
- Soda bi Carbonate - 2 pinch (you can avoid this if want)
- Oil - to fry
- Red chilly flakes - as per you taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Honey - 2 tbsp (if you dont want too spicy)
- Shezwan Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Spring onion leaves for garnishing
- Wash all the diced vegetable.
- Now take one big bowl add water and cornflour, mix it well to get good consistency so that you can coat the vegetables (if required add more).
- Now put all vegetables in the bowl and add pinch of salt and soda bi carbonate, mix all well.
- Now heat oil for frying in a kadhai and deep fry all the vegetables and keep aside.
- Now transfer the oil back in container and use same kadhai for further process.
- In pre-used kadhai put shezwan sauce, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and crispy vegetables, mix all well
- Now add salt,honey to it and mix well.
- Transfer it to serving tray, garnish with spring onion.
- Serve hot
* You can take any vegetable of your choice.
Enjoy best homemade Crispy Vegetable in this chilling winters.... yummmm