Many a times when we visit restaurant our most common starter that we order is Honey Chilly Potatoes. Today i am sharing my recipe to make the same.
- Potatoes - 4-5 medium size
- Cornflour - 2 tbsp
- Bell pepper - 1 cup (red, green, yellow)
- Oil - to fry
- Red chilly flakes - as per you taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- Roasted Sesame seeds - 2 tsp
- Cheese - 2 tbsp (Mozzarella, Parmesan)
- Wash and peal the potatoes, now cut them in shape of french fries.
- Add Cornflour and mix well so that each fries get coated well (if required add more).
- Now heat oil for frying in one kadhai and deep fry all the french fries and keep aside.
- Now heat one tbsp oil in one kadhai, add bell pepper, french fries, red chilly flakes, black pepper and salt. Mix all well.
- Now add honey to it and mix well.
- Transfer it to serving tray, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- If you want to have cheese with it, grate some cheese on top and microwave for 1 minute.
Enjoy best homemade Honey chilly Potato.... yummmm